Members and non-members can communicate with Cardigan U3A in the following ways:
- Email: This is our main email address.
- Our website provides detailed information about Cardigan U3A including details of its various interest groups and activities.
- Documents (various documents are available for viewing or downloading, including Benefits & Services provided by The Third Age Trust.
- Forms (various downloadable and printable forms including the Cardigan U3A Membership Application Form).
- Monthly newsletter (mainly by email to save postage and printing costs).
- The Cardigan U3A Facebook page is accessible via all web pages by means of:
NB You do not have to be a member of Facebook to be able to read and enjoy all the interesting posts on our Cardigan’s U3A Facebook page. Just click on the above ‘F‘ (Facebook avatar) and it will take you directly to our Facebook page.